7/28/09

Ladies: More Reasons 2 Watch Football

I did a post on my personal blog last year letting all my Renaissance Black Woman that didn't share my love for football, a different perspective as to why they should be watching. To check out that post you can go HERE. This year, VIBE Magazine helped make getting women to watch the game that I love a little easier. Check out this sexy spread that paid joint homage to their demise aligned with the demise of CW's THE GAME by pairing R&B singers with sexy NFL stars in a HOT photo shoot.

Darren Sharper and Melanie Fiona



Kerry Rhodes, Adrienne Bailon, Devin Thomas


Osi Umenyiora and Chrisette Michele


Dwight Freeney and Teairra Mari



Will Demps and Letoya Luckett

6 comments:

Pigskin Loving Lady said...

ssshhh Eb...let's keep some of THEM a secret. Did I ever tell you my dream of sticking the tip of my tongue in Darren Sharper's dimple? don't judge me, LMAOOOO

The NFL Chick said...

Devin Thomas can have it all!!!! All of me. Prayze Gawd!

The Jaded NYer said...

OMG OMG OMG... my heart can't take it... with the exception of Dwight, all these fools can have me any which way AND loose!!

lol

Tiffany S. Jones said...

That's OK Jaded, I'll take Dwight and show him a few things. He reminds of this big dude I went to high school who grew up on a farm. He used to fling my ass around when ... Wait, I've already said too much.
*backs out of comment section*

MsKayotic said...

Just tell me if they are dating these women or is it publicity purposes?!?

Keli said...

Then fellas make the women look like props...

Post a Comment