11/29/09

Tryin' to win the M-F'n game!!!!

http://i45.tinypic.com/4rtaxk.jpg


Josh McDaniels Goes Off!!!

http://i45.tinypic.com/xlm3ib.jpg

Denver Broncos coach Josh McDaniels just wants to win a motherf'n game!!! You can't blame him for going off on his O-line at that very moment cuz they had 3 straight false start penalties in the red zone. Plus, heading into the Giants game that night, the Broncos had 4 consecutive losses to Ravens, Steelers, Redskins & Chargers. Now, an NFL coach going off on his players is not a surprise. Hell, I even had coaches in Pop Warner who said a curse word or three. The funny part about McDaniel's vent it is that NFL Network had a 'slight' issue with their stellar production team. On the evening of Thanksgiving with millions of people tuned in worldwide, they aired that tirade of expletives. You could clearly hear the Broncos coach holler "All we're trying to do is win a motherf'n game!".

I was sitting there watching the game and the moment I heard it, I turned my head sharply to the screen. I hit the rewind on the DVR to confirm the error and I was right. I mean, I've done live production stuff on many occasions and you've got a control room full of folks watching every single clip. Seems impossible not to miss if you ask me. Especially since it wasn't aired live. Someone should have caught it. They all need to be fired. Yeah, the network sent a press release apologizing for the error, but that's to be expected. If nothing else, FCC President Robert McDowell needs to drop a heavy fine on Steve Bornstein's NFL Network like Roger Goodell has been hammering coaches, players & owners.

But don't be mistaken, I laughed that night and have been laughing ever since. It was pure hilarity!!!! I even decided to make an animated GIF from the clip so I could watch him curse in slow motion, over and over and over again. LOL!!!

Peace & Love...

G. Mo

0 comments:

Post a Comment