11/2/09

Fail to the Redskins!!!

Image

It's a great day in the District. As a Cowboys fan born & raised in the city, there's nothing more I enjoy than celebrating the misery known as the Washington Redskins. I listen to local sports radio. I watch the local Comcast Sportsnet channel and whatever else that allows me the pleasure of hearing the local fans whine and moan. Yeah, I know the Cowboys haven't won a playoffs game since Pac & Dre did California Love, but whatever. I'm sippin' Red Kool-Aid enjoying this train wreck of a team. To add insult to injury I figured I'd go over to ExtremeSkins which is the forum for Redskins fans. Based upon the Motivational... scratch that, Demotivational Posters they created, I'm guessing they're a lil' bit upset. LOL!!! I couldn't let this archive just remain over there. Thus I've taken the liberty of posting a 'few' of my favorites along. I figured that since I'm kicking 'the man' while he's down, I might as play with my animation software and throw in some GIFS from their last game vs the Eagles on Monday Night. Classic material I must say. Enjoy....

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image















































































http://i33.tinypic.com/akixxk.jpg

Image

Image

Image

Image











Peace & Love...

G. Mo

0 comments:

Post a Comment