4/23/10

And the Round 1 NFL Draft 2010 Best Dressed Award goes to...

Joe Baden. That boy was sharp in his Astor & Black suit with the black accent on the collar. Eb likes a lot!

Best tie goes to Russell Okung. 

You know you can't go wrong with Eb if you're rocking purple. Jared Odrick was right on his coat tail for second place in the tie department.

 Best shirt goes to Ndamukong Suh
 It was different and was giving me a lil Andre 3000 vibe so he got cool points for going outside the norm.


Now excuse me for a second while I say hello to the newest Dallas Cowboy Mr. Dez Bryant!!!

Hey boo, welcome to the team. I hear you'll be rocking the #88 jersey. Those are some pretty big shoes to fill. Please don't make me have to snatch the number off your back. Do it proud! I know you will. Now get to work!

Love,
Eb


Sidebar - Check out a full recap of my experience on location at Radio City Music Hall for the 2010 NFL over at Black Sport Online by going HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment