9/1/09

TUNE INTO TONIGHT @ 9pm : BOTTOM LINE SPORTS SHOW


Why you ask? Well because its an amazing sports show. I really don't understand why these dudes haven't been picked up yet. They are funny, knowledgeable, aggressive, and entertaining and they are doing everything themselves. From booking A-List athletes, to producing, and being the talent. I love these guys, and they obviously love Eb too because they invited me to be a guest host on the show tonight. Guess who I get to talk to...GERALD SENSABAUGH who is a starting Safety for my beloved Cowboys. I'm excited to be apart of the show tonight so make sure you tune in. CLICK HERE for the show page and also check out the blog that coincides with the show.

http://thebottomlinesportsshow.blogspot.com/

Brendan Haywood will also be on the show tonight but everyone knows I am heavy in Football mode right now so being hype about anything NBA is slim!

0 comments:

Post a Comment